Moncler Tatie Belted Down Puffer Coat with Removable Genuine Fox Fur Trim
A lush ring of dyed Finnish fox fur crowns the hood of a channel-quilted coat insulated with 180–200 grams of lofty Boudin-injected goose down to provide superior warmth in plummeting temperatures. For added protection from the elements, the cold-weather essential is crafted from Moncler's new satiny fabric, which boasts a lustrous sheen and a water-repellent finish. Grosgrain trim along the placket and a waist-cinching belt with a logo-stamped metal plate add signature finishing touches.
- 24" length (size 3).
- Two-way front-zip closure.
- Attached hood.
- Long sleeves.
- Hidden side-zip pockets.
- Removable elastic belt.
- Signature grosgrain trim.
- Winter weight.
- Shorter version of Moncler's Tinuviel style.
- Lined, with 90% down, 10% feather fill.
- 60% polyester, 40% nylon with detachable genuine blue frost fox (Finland) trim.
- Dry clean. Remove fur trim before cleaning.
- By Moncler; made in Moldova.